Any legal entities, regardless of their form of ownership, can participate in tender, including small businesses that meet the conditions for participation in the tender, as well as manufacturers of the products offered and/or their authorized suppliers, providing full warranty obligations (conditions) from manufacturing plant.
- Customer name: SUE “OQUV TALIM TAMINOT”
Customer address: Mirzo-Ulugbek district, Sairam, 3-deadend, house 92, Tashkent, 100077, Republic of Uzbekistan.
Phone: (+99871) 267-01-83, 267-74-50, 267-28-70.
Fax: (+99871) 267-71-16. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tender subject: student supplies for first grade students and for children with disabilities for 2019-2020 academic year.
- The marginal cost of purchase is: 81 556 287 810.00 UZS, including:
|Lot No||Product name||Unit||Quantity||Marginal cost per 1 unit (UZS)||Total marginal cost (UZS)|
|1||Notebook in the slanting line (12-sheet, the paper density is not less than 80 gr / m2.)||pcs.||3 817 692||712||2 718 196 704|
|Notebook checked (12 sheets, paper density is at least 80 g / m2.)||pcs.||3 817 692||712||2 718 196 704|
|2||Watercolor paints (the number of colors is not less than 12, the cuvette should contain 3.5 cc of finished paint)||pack||640 854||6 800||4 357 807 200|
|3||Plasticine number of colors not less than 8, weight 1 pack of plasticine at least 160 gr||pack||608 892||7 500||4 566 690 000|
|4||Color pencils (the number of colors is not less than 12, the nominal length is 177 mm)||pack||633 669||5 530||3 504 189 570|
|5||Pencil black-graphite (nominal length with rubber band – 190 mm)||pcs.||1 281 708||504||645 980 832|
|6||Penal (length not less than 200 mm, width not less than 70 mm, height not less than 20 mm)||pcs.||608 892||6 200||3 775 130 400|
|7||Notebook for drawing (number of sheets – 12, the density of paper is not less than 112 g / m2, the density of cover paper is not less than 120 g / m2)||pcs.||656 526||2 450||1 608 488 700|
|8||A set of colored paper (the number of sheets is 16, the number of colors is 8, the density of colored paper is 80 g / m2, the density of cover paper is 112-120 g / m2)||set||659 137||2 700||1 779 669 900|
|9||Ballpoint pen (the ink color in the pen should be blue or purple; the tip of the writing unit in the working position should protrude from the handle body by at least 1.5 mm.)||pcs.||656 526||500||328 263 000|
|10||Eraser (eraser) – (dimensions: length not less than 40 mm, width not less than 15 mm, thickness not less than 10 mm)||pcs.||1 218 580||498||606 852 840|
|11||Glue-pencil (weight not less than 21 gr., must have a mineral origin, dry quickly and not produce unpleasant odors, frost resistance)||pcs.||640 854||2 940||1 884 110 760|
|12||Student bag (must consist of one section, with a large inner pocket, dimensions: height – 380 mm, width – 280 mm, width of the side – 100 mm, weight of the bag is not more than 600 grams)||pcs.||640854||82 800||53 062 711 200|
Each lot is considered as a separate unit of the tender subject and the procurement procedure, i.e. the tenderer can participate in all the lots as well as in one lot individually, and the Customer can enter into agreements with several tenderers who have submitted the best offer for a specific lot (s)
- The source of finance: budget funds
- The currency of the payment:
For local suppliers: UZS.
For foreign suppliers and manufacturers: USD, Euro, RUB.
- In order to participate in the tender the tenderer should:
- Get (download) the electronic version of tender documentation, placed on the special information portal xarid.uz to get acquainted with the conditions of the tender;
- Provide the guarantee of the tender proposal during its validity, in one of the forms provided in the tender documentation;
- – Submit a tender offer executed in accordance with the requirements of the tender documentation in due time.
- Prior to the tender, the procurement commission will conduct a qualifying selection of participants who are allowed to participate in the tender. Qualification requirements for bidders are set in the tender documentation.
- Form and procedure for ensuring tender bids, requirementsto the design of the tender proposal and their submission, commercial conditions, technical requirements, draft agreement, etc. are specified in the tender documentation.
- The tenderer has the right to send to the customer a request for clarification of the provisions of the tender documentation in the official form. Within two working days from the date of receipt of the abovementioned request, the customer is obliged to send, in the prescribed form, clarifications according to the annex, if the request has been received by the customer no later than two days before the deadline for submission of proposals. Clarifications of the provisions of the tender documentation should not change its essence.
- The form for submitting a request for clarification of the provisions of the tender documentation must be executed on the company’s letterhead with the seal and signature of the head of the organization.
- The deadline for accepting tender offers is set to 15:00 Tashkent time“10” May 2019 at the Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, 100077, MirzoUlugbek district, st.Sairam, 3-dead end, house 92.
- The venue of the tender meeting in the building of the SUE “Oquvtalim-taminot”.
- For more information on the terms of tender, please contact the following customer representatives:
First deputy director – TillashayhovSayfitdin, phone: +998 71 267-73-39
Head of state procurements – DjurabekovaMalika, phone: +998 71 267-01-83